3D/4D Pregnancy Bonding Ultrasound Scan
26 - 36 weeks gestation
48hours cancellation notice
Our 3D/4D scans aim to obtain 3D images and 4D footage of your baby.
3D ultrasound can capture lifelike images of your baby .The 4D ultrasound scan will give you a detailed view of your baby moving around in real time. These scans use a similar level of intensity as 2D ultrasound scans.
We advise all of our clients to inform their GP/Healthcare provider of their intention of having a private ultrasound scan with us. We advise all our clients to take the written report of the ultrasound scan back to their GP or Healthcare provider.
- A written report with ultrasound growth measurements of the baby.
- A CD with multiple images 3D will be provided.
- A DVD with moving clips in 2D/4D.
- Printed 2D/3D images in a sleeve.
- We also estimate the fetal weight and can reconfirm the gender if requested.